Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 10(25): Country Profiles under the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence Conventions for approval
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 18:11:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 10

Country Profiles under the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence Conventions for
approval

The PB recalls Conclusion
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/917cb804-9e7c-4f58-ba6d-f505303f9376.pdf> &
Decision (C&D) No 47 of CGAP 2024 regarding the Country Profiles under the
1965 Service and 1970 Evidence Conventions, as well as Conclusions and
Recommendations (C
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6aef5b3a-a02c-408f-8277-8c995d56f255.pdf>
&Rs) Nos 134 and 135 of the 2024 meeting of the Special Commission on the
practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions. The PB wishes to inform Members and the Central
Authorities designated under the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence
Conventions that, following the joint meetings of the two Working Groups
established to review and refine the Service and Evidence Country Profiles
respectively, which were held on 28 May and 13 November 2024, updated
versions of the Service and Evidence Country Profiles are now available
for review on the HCCH website under “Governance” and then “Council on
General Affairs and Policy”.

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0f14f6a5-586a-496f-bdb2-d361714cbebf.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 11C of January 2025	 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence
Conventions: Country Profiles for approval

The Country Profiles are submitted to CGAP for approval during its meeting
in March 2025.

THE HAGUE, 14 January 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service and 1970
Evidence Conventions

Copy for information to the participants in the July 2024 SC on the 1965
Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 10 de la HCCH de 2025

Profils d’État dans le cadre des Conventions Notification de 1965 et
Preuves de 1970 soumis pour approbation

Le BP rappelle la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5631435d-bd0d-42be-b338-95eeb3a8f6b7.pdf>
Conclusion & Décision (C&D) No 47 du CAGP de 2024 concernant les Profils
d’État dans le cadre des Conventions Notification de 1965 et Preuves de
1970, ainsi que les
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/079bde3c-2e46-430c-882e-17f3981f0d4e.pdf>
Conclusions et Recommandations (C&R) Nos 134 et 135 de la réunion de 2024
de la Commission spéciale sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980. Le BP
souhaite informer les Membres et les Autorités centrales désignées en
vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965 et Preuves de 1970 que, suite
aux réunions conjointes des deux Groupes de travail chargés d’examiner et
d’affiner les Profils d’État dans le cadre des Conventions Notification et
Preuves et qui se sont tenues respectivement les 28 mai et 13 novembre
2024, des versions actualisées de ces Profils d’État sont désormais
disponibles pour examen sur le site web de la HCCH sous les rubriques «
Gouvernance » puis « Conseil sur les affaires générales et la politique ».

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b50004d6-d000-4347-bad3-a283b69e1eda.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 11C de janvier 2025	 Conventions Notification de 1965
et Preuves de 1970 : Profils d’État soumis pour approbation

Les Profils d’État sont soumis à l’approbation du CAGP lors de sa réunion
de mars 2025.

LA HAYE, le 14 janvier 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de
1965 et Preuves de 1970

Copie à titre d’information aux participants à la réunion de juillet 2024
de la CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et
Accès à la justice de 1980
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 10 de la HCCH de 2025

Presentación para aprobación de los Perfiles de País para los Convenios
sobre Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970

La OP recuerda la Conclusión y Decisión (CyD) N.º 47 del CAGP de 2024
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/7d647a6f-b927-4c1a-a837-d0846fbacca1.pdf>
relativa a los Perfiles de País para los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965 y Pruebas de 1970, así como las
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/671315a6-1805-4004-b710-349b70971737.pdf>
Conclusiones y Recomendaciones (CyR) N.º 134 y 135 de la reunión de 2024
de la Comisión Especial sobre el funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios
sobre Notificaciones, Pruebas y Acceso a la Justicia. La OP desea informar
a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud de los
Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970 que, tras las
reuniones conjuntas de los dos Grupos de Trabajo establecidos para
examinar y perfeccionar los Perfiles de País, que tuvieron lugar el 28 de
mayo y el 13 de noviembre de 2024, las versiones actualizadas de los
Perfiles de País para estos Convenios ya están disponibles para su examen
en el sitio web de la HCCH, en “Gobernanza” y luego “Consejo de Asuntos
Generales y Política”.

Doc. Prel.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/316667fb-5e8c-4721-ae0c-af28ebaeb4f4.pdf>
N.º 11C de enero de 2025	 Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965 y
Pruebas de 1970: Presentación de los Perfiles de País para su aprobación

Los Perfiles de País se presentan al CGAP para su aprobación durante la
reunión de marzo de 2025.

LA HAYA, 14 de enero de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre
Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970

Copia para información de los participantes en la reunión de la CE de
julio de 2024 sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de
1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros